Manuel Pellegrini

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact the players ran over to give him the bumps says it all! Will always be grateful to bobby but it's obvious the club and players are in a better place. Thank you manuel and your staff for all the hard work and for the first city double in my lifetime!

I think most of us knew we had got ourselves a good Manager; we just weren't completely sure we had a great one.

I can't think of many having doubts now.

It's taken me all season of trying to pick at the negatives and find fault with him in a post Mancini era , but it's just about sinking in that he could turn out to be the greatest manager we may ever have.

Pure Class

Rammyblues said:
Manager of the season. End of even if the tw@ats in the media don't think so. Thorough man love for him, pure fucking class both on and off the pitch

Agreed. I know he has detractors on here but fuck em.

Pretty funny seeing another manager who came into a top club (mou) making up excuses constantly and the other (pellegrini) letting the results speak for themselves

Absolutely brilliant run in. When we needed to win, we got the points on the board, kept our nerve and did the business.

I couldn't be happier for MP because he fully deserved his first European title. I heard someone say today that we had a lot of luck along the way, but I believe you make your own luck in life and I don't think you can be consistently lucky oiver 3î games.

Well done MP on a double in your first season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.