Manuel Pellegrini

The way that man conducted himself that last season was simply outstanding. He was a model professional, and for that reason alone he deserves to go down in City folklore.
I’ve never forgotten the hatred and vitriol sent his way by a significant minority. He was utterly lambasted by some for picking a team that won us a trophy that season - the league cup. He was annihilated on here by some for picking Caballero, even after Willy won us the shoot out. Some could never forgive him for winning us that trophy as their narrative was set. It was disgusting. IMO it was the lowest point in this forums history.
That’s before you consider the filth thrown his way “fucking corpse”, “dying old bastard” etc. This for a man who won us three trophies in three seasons and got us to our first ever CL semi final. Not our best manager, but the most impressive.

If anyone calls Manuel anything other than a true City legend, they’re not a City fan.
Excellent post

The way that man conducted himself that last season was simply outstanding. He was a model professional, and for that reason alone he deserves to go down in City folklore.
I’ve never forgotten the hatred and vitriol sent his way by a significant minority. He was utterly lambasted by some for picking a team that won us a trophy that season - the league cup. He was annihilated on here by some for picking Caballero, even after Willy won us the shoot out. Some could never forgive him for winning us that trophy as their narrative was set. It was disgusting. IMO it was the lowest point in this forums history.
That’s before you consider the filth thrown his way “fucking corpse”, “dying old bastard” etc. This for a man who won us three trophies in three seasons and got us to our first ever CL semi final. Not our best manager, but the most impressive.

If anyone calls Manuel anything other than a true City legend, they’re not a City fan.
I did like the joke some wag made about Pellers choosing his Willy over his Hart. It paid off though. Willy was the hero of the game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.