Maradona at COMS

Burtonblue

Given his son in law is with us now I assume Diego will be visiting COMS to watch the lad play.

I was wondering what sort of a welcome the hand of God will get from us blues.

I really hope he gets a standing ovation in recognition for the great player he has been rather than any booing for what was after all a bit of professional cheating.

I had the privilege of seeing him play a couple of times in his glory days at Napoli and can honestly say he was the best player I have ever seen.

Would be great to see Kun's father in law given a friendly welcome.
I for one will be clapping as loud as I can.

Hope not too many boo!

I for one will be ashamed if anyone boos.... We need to show Kun that we are the best fans in the world and not giving a bad impression by slagging his father in law off. For me he was the best too, its a shame that hand ball makes us english look at him in a bad light. I just know if i was playing in the quarter final of the world cup i probably would have done the same.

Forget his drugs and handball incidents

He was Truly a world class player
Won the world cup practically on his own plus winning the league single handedly with Napoli...

Will Messi Rooney or Ronaldo come close to this guy?

I very much doubt it....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.