Maradona at COMS

Too young to have seen Pele, Cruyff, De Stefano, Puskas etc but i have seen Maradona and he is easily teh ebst player i have ever seen so despite the hand of God he will get a clap from me no question.

Well as someone who remembers watching the match and feeling the complete sense of injustice at the time, as well as watching his many wonderful displays for Napoli I'll neither boo or cheer. Infact if I'm honest I'm not bothered if he turns up at City or not.

Would be a real shame to disrespect the guy.
Would obviously upset Zabs (and Tevez if be stays) as well as Sergio and the tabloid press would bloody love it.
Really hope not too many of those who booed at Fulham do the same.
After all, he only did what any of us would have in that quarter final and he is now a blue!(sort of....)

Blue Lloyd said:
Well as someone who remembers watching the match and feeling the complete sense of injustice at the time, as well as watching his many wonderful displays for Napoli I'll neither boo or cheer. Infact if I'm honest I'm not bothered if he turns up at City or not.

Could'nt agree more^....the handball was'nt so outrageous, what was ..was him doing a tv interview afterwards and stating it was'nt his hand..a fair cop merchant he ain't.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.