Maradona embarrassment

It's funny.

I always disliked him as a blatant cheat, with his hand of God and drug fuelled expletives.

It didn't stop myself or hundreds of others giving him a great big cheer when he got out of his motorcade at our place when we beat united 1-0 back in 2011.

Hypocrisy at it's finest.

'Hey, Maradona, you little shit', and applauding him at the same time.

I wasn't the only one, and I always have a little inner chuckle about it.
Wasn't that 2012 when Vinny scored?

2ivi35u.jpg

He may have won Argentina a World Cup but he’s still a fuckwit and as for wearing the colours of another country and accusing us of cheating, truly shows you how far this fool has fallen..
He was a great footballer but I think it’s now time to stop humouring him and put him away, the man has no dignity whatsoever...

Its £10K per game that he attends NOT per day.
With two games per day for the last few weeks, I’m sure the mercenary twat has scored a wad. Probably put it all down his gullet or up his nose by now, though!

Either way, to even in your wildest dreams to imagine Maradona being a highly paid Ambassador of anything, let alone the organization he calls corrupt and that he should be in charge of, is ridiculous.

Thanks for the correction on the timing, but the concept is flawed, regardless of the money he is stealing from the game.

I’d like to convey my feelings about him succinctly but I doubt that the mods would let me post a picture of a dogs lipstick hanging out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.