Maradona, truly the best player on this planet so far

The greasy drug addled midget wouldn't even get a fucking game in this day and age. the **** would be kicked out of the sport after his third drug test.

Messi is the best Club player I've ever seen, he's just on a different planet.

Maradonna the best in International football by a street. Dragged a not much better than average Argentina to a World cup win, and almost single handedly (no pun) got an even worse team to another Final.

Playing in a dogshit league, he was never really tested was he...
Commercially dogshit league but Brazilian football has always been technically superior hence why they've won the most world cups.

He was the best no debate to be had.

This is actually how the England players saw this happen.......

giphy.gif

Absolute genius. Greatest world cup goal ever scored. Just watch the touches with the ball, the way he knocks it long, then a short touch to lead the players into thinking they can get the ball before he surges past them. Genius.
Nobody is saying he wasn't one of the best just not the best.

1.Pele
2. Maradona
3. Zidane
4. Messi
5. Ronaldo

Commercially dogshit league but Brazilian football has always been technically superior hence why they've won the most world cups.

He was the best no debate to be had.

Oh your telling me I can't debate it, what a tool you are...

Nah, brazilian league was pretty decent back then.

Less complicated game tho, no offsides for example. Messi best ever, shame Cruyff often gets forgotten in these discussions, he was a revolution

Not sure what you mean by 'no offsides'. The offside rule in effect and was more weighted in favour of the defence then. It's hard to compare players from different eras, with all the rule and equipment changes. I feel that great players from the past would look even greater if they were playing in the modern game and great modern players would find it harder.

But whatever way it is sliced, great players like Messi, Pele, Maradona and Cruyff would be considered All Time Greats no matter when they played.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.