Maradona, truly the best player on this planet so far

Still the best I have seen.

A one-man team.

Zico played in a phenomenal Brazil team.

Ronaldo has also played in dominating teams for both United and Madrid.

Messi, surrounded by other genius, albeit, the closest I have seen to Maradona.

Maradona dragged teams along by himself and was kicked to shit every game.

Messi and Ronaldo, great players that they are, could and would not accept that level of physical attention.

de niro said:
aguero93:20 said:
Zico for me, absolutely outstanding and criminally under-rated.

as was romario.

Rosario is probably the best finisher I have seen, but not best footballer. As finishers go my dad tells me Gerd Muller was as clinical as there could be....but he never gets mentioned in all time great lists for some reason.

Bilboblue said:
Messi is FAR better than that cheating twunt.

no matter who you think is the best ever NO player who has ever played the game is FAR better than Maradona

Tony Adcock said:
de niro said:
aguero93:20 said:
Zico for me, absolutely outstanding and criminally under-rated.

as was romario.

Rosario is probably the best finisher I have seen, but not best footballer. As finishers go my dad tells me Gerd Muller was as clinical as there could be....but he never gets mentioned in all time great lists for some reason.

mEU3AVqS-gOlPbD2HAUeEEw.jpg

ARE YOU SURE??? ;-)

Maradona gets the nod in my opinion. Watch footage of the Mexico 86 World Cup when he was at his peak. The pitches were awful, like playing on broken crazy paving, and yet he still showed amazing dribbling skills and ball control.

In addition, Messi is a clean living, super fit athlete. Maradona conquered the world whilst being borderline overweight and often off his face on cocaine.

Imagine if he'd have been fit, drug free, and playing on the quality of pitches they have today. He'd have been unstoppable. Oh, wait, he was.

It's a game of opinions though, and nobody's opinion is worth less or more than another's.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.