Maradona Vs Messi

Maradonna was in the Barca side that blew a 2 - 0 lead against the rags, going down 3 - 0 at the swamp. Afraid to say I went to that game not just to see Maradonna but also Bernt Schuster who was an incredible player imo.

I’d go for Messi based around consistency and longevity.

Maradonas dribbling Was like cheating, I think he is the most fouled Player in history of the sport.

Maradonna is better for me because he was not sorruounded by World class players like Messi is and more leader

Well, you have to consider that Maradona, at the age of 58, still has the physique to walk straight into a Man United team. Will Messi be able to do the same at that age?

3653943.jpg

Maradona at his peak was the best ever, but Messi have sustained brilliance over a long period and he gets my vote.

At his peak between 1986-1990 Maradona was simply unplayable. He pretty much single handedly won the world cup for Argentina and the league for Napoli,after that however he went downhill rapidly due to his personal and off field problems.

In terms of consistency it has to be Messi. To put up the numbers he has for the last 13 years is stunning. I reckon he can go on like this for the next 3-4 years.

There's a new documentary about Maradona out next month and it's from the people who made the Senna documentary and it looks really good

One was a world class cheat and coke head. The other is way above average in a wank league. 38 games in the prem for a season would be the only way for me to truly rate Messi.

One was a world class cheat and coke head. The other is way above average in a wank league. 38 games in the prem for a season would be the only way for me to truly rate Messi.

I’m assuming you think the same of Zidane, Figo, Maldini, Iniesta, Xavi, Casillas, Muller, Cafu, original Ronaldo, Cannavaro, Di Stefano and so on then? Even Maradona.

Because they never did it on a cold, wet and windy night at the Britannia mid-week against a piss-poor almost a current League One level Stoke either between 2008 and 2017 either.

What a strange way to assess a range of footballing talent.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.