Marc-Andre ter Stegen

Status
Not open for further replies.
no, he can't be dropped as he hasn't been picked yet.

If Willy is picked over him then he is first choice under Pep until he is dropped.
Haha don't be difficult! So if aguero is second choice now behind bony aguero hasn't been dropped.

Hart has been number 1 for several years - if he hasn't been "dropped" per your definition, he has certainly lost his long standing number 1 spot which would quite a big thing.

You're assuming he was Pep's no1 for him to be "dropped" to number 2

No, he's the Manchester city number 1.

If Pep has decided he's no longer number 1 then pep has dropped him.

I know you guys love hart and are desperate to see him stay, but you can't even admit he's been fuckig dropped?!

The number 1 goalkeeper for the last 6 years has suddenly become number 2
And you're telling me that doesn't mean he's been dropped?
Different managers have different opinions on who will be number 1
Looking like Joe is not pep's number 1 or mine bring Ter stergen in he will improve us
Love Joe but he's not right for us now

Strange move from Pep, unless he's already decided on a replacement, i.e. a deal is in place, or Txiki is confident of completing one

Jesus Christ.

If I'd been on the ISS for the last 6 years then taking me off it would be me getting dropped wouldn't it?

no, because you've never been on the ISS, just like Joe Hart has never been first choice for Pep Guardiola.

You can't be dropped from something you've never been on. Joe Hart in 2013/14 was dropped, he hasn't been dropped now.

No, he's the Manchester city number 1.

If Pep has decided he's no longer number 1 then pep has dropped him.

I know you guys love hart and are desperate to see him stay, but you can't even admit he's been fuckig dropped?!

If Zabaleta starts tomorrow has Sagna been dropped?

And i'm not desperate for him to stay, just defending him.

Haha don't be difficult! So if aguero is second choice now behind bony aguero hasn't been dropped.

Hart has been number 1 for several years - if he hasn't been "dropped" per your definition, he has certainly lost his long standing number 1 spot which would quite a big thing.

nope, if Bony starts over Aguero then Kun just hasn't been chosen. He hasn't been dropped, to be dropped first you have to be chosen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.