Marc-Andre ter Stegen

Status
Not open for further replies.
nope, if Bony starts over Aguero then Kun just hasn't been chosen. He hasn't been dropped, to be dropped first you have to be chosen.
I understand the difference, I've just never known anyone be so purposely obtuse.

Anyway - to not be picked, after years of being picked is a big deal I think. He has lost his position as number 1 keeper, if he doesn't start.

Guardiola said yesterday: “With a goalkeeper I talk to him – ‘Here is the ball at your feet’ – and about what he has to do [with it] rather than what he has to do with his hands. We have the goalkeeping coach for that.

So we have had a chat about that. He has quality and he can do that...with time.​

“I’m not saying he’s not able to do it. Maybe there are other goalkeepers with more quality of [doing] that. But Joe, with training, he can do it. With time. But his time is now. It’s not about what happens in six months, seven months.”

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/foot...rc-Andre-ter-Stegen-Sunderland-Premier-League

The bold bit is weird. Hart can do it in time, but his time is now?
I might be totally wrong here, but the way I interpret those coments is:

"Joe Knows what I want, and if he can't or won't "get it" right away, then he's toast. (Preferably in this window). He's a senior pro, and as such, I shouldn't have to spend the next 6 or 7 months p*ssing about, holding his hand & waiting to see if the penny will eventually drop"

Pep out!!!!

Joe hart has saved us so many times...
We're not Barca who dominate every game

Not Bayern who dominate every game

We're in England and will not have 70% possession.... Ludicrous

Pep out!!!!

The saying "can't see the wood for the trees" has never been so apt.

Pep out!!!!

We had 60% possession on average under Pellegrini.

I'm pretty sure pep will bump that up a fair bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.