Marc-Andre ter Stegen

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think whatever happens here, Big Joe deserves another chance. He's earned that right. Maybe if he gets a break from first team action for the time being, the break will do him good, just like before. We want stuffing if we let him go now, without giving him another chance in the future.

WTF are you on about. Who do you support Man City or Joe Hart????Listen I will be disappointed if Joe leaves but at the end of the day this is their job and if his boss thinks that his employee cannot do the job that he wants him to do and their is another employee who can do that job better then that is that

At the end of the day we all wanted Pep we knew he is not afraid to make big decisions about big players Deco Ronaldinho etc this is one of those decisions. We as fans have to trust the best manager in the world to make those types of decisions now matter how hard it might be for us to accept to start with

doubt that Ter Stegen rumour is true. Not so long ago a Catalan TV Channel reported that Barca made him their first choice keeper for the upcoming season.

Personally would be very sad to see Joe go but we obviously gave to trust Pep's judgement. If we are to sell Joe then we must make them pay through the nose.

Wow! What a bombshell if true!

Assuming that it's true, it builds admiration for Pep for getting stuff done. It's abundantly clear that neither Hart nor Caballero are currently anywhere close to playing keeper the way that Pep's style demands. That Pep was able to get the keeper he wants - from Barcelona no less - is simply amazing.

As for Joe Hart I think he should leave the club. He won't get the game time he needs to hold down his England #1 and he'll almost certainly never improve his on the ball skills enough to displace ter Stegen. I love Hart for what he's done for our team and I think he's a top, top keeper. (Again, assuming that we've actually signed ter Stegen).

The crux will be not who starts butt who is on the bench, if the rumours are true he may not even be in the a
squad, cant see it myself.

WTF are you on about. Who do you support Man City or Joe Hart????Listen I will be disappointed if Joe leaves but at the end of the day this is their job and if his boss thinks that his employee cannot do the job that he wants him to do and their is another employee who can do that job better then that is that

At the end of the day we all wanted Pep we knew he is not afraid to make big decisions about big players Deco Ronaldinho etc this is one of those decisions. We as fans have to trust the best manager in the world to make those types of decisions now matter how hard it might be for us to accept to start with
Correct,if he looked like Ribery no one would give a fuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.