Marc-Andre ter Stegen

Status
Not open for further replies.
We should be a lot further down the line with the solution though, first day of the season and we don't know who is going to play one of the most important positions on the pitch.

Whilst you are correct, it does always depends on the stature of the replacement you want and the club they are already at.

Ter Stegen has been aware of our intentions for a number of months.

Ter Stegen for 67 mil (buyout) doesn't sound as bad as it does on the surface if we get 35 for Hart (as was rumoured a few months ago) and we have our goalie for the next 10 seasons. Talked myself into it after watching Hart and Caballero trying to play the Pep way vs Arsenal.

Not claiming to be itk but been told by my brother that this is close. He texted me saying " ter Stegen is close and hart is free to leave" this is from a guy who works at city. Who he is and what he does I have no clue. It's probably bullshit. Just thought I'd share.

He texed me at 8am so before the tweet came out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.