Marc-Andre ter Stegen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who would even buy Hart and would he even go? I have my doubts about the whole thing

Joe would HAVE to leave in such a situation! It is very clear. And I suppose he would have been told in detail.
Several PL clubs would be interested as he is Englands no.1
I don't see a problem there. If Pep wants him to leave it is all about the right fee.

I'm still surprised that the keeper we have starting today is not Pep's first choice. It's clear that the footballing keeper is one of the key pillars to a Pep team and he's been coming for such time long time you would have thought it would have been one of the first deals / positions to have been finalised.

Everton and maybe West Ham probably the only options in England

Then I don't get why only 2 clubs would be interested in Englands no.1 and one of the best keepers in the world.

All this dicussion is more about 'religion' than about managing a huge company...
Pep is here to make difficult decisions and now he is doing it. He is a doer.

Just a thought: is ter Stegen really 'injured'? Might be in our favour this time....

Don't know if already posted, but a guy on the City page MCFCjustsayin that usually get things right, and obviously has some sources close to the club has said ter Stegen already is done.

Then I don't get why only 2 clubs would be interested in Englands no.1 and one of the best keepers in the world.

Has it ever occurred to you that it's because he's not one of the best keepers in the world. Not sure even West Ham would take him over Adrian. Everton is Hart's best option if you ask me.

Wow...if this has been done. A future world no.1 keeper for me in Ter Stegen. He fits into Pep's methods, feel bad for Joe but he hasn't been the same since we actually won the title. I know he had the best defence in front of him then, but mistakes and flaws are exposed when that isn't the case. We all know that his distribution is occasionally woeful as well.

I think we all understand you can't be sentimental in these times if we want to move forward, and if Pep doesn't think Joe ( at 29 ) can't change into the style he needs then he will get the keeper that fits the bill.

With all the young players along with Ter-Stegen if we do get him, this team under Pep after 12 months will be a beast

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.