Marc-Andre ter Stegen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah but they have a good amount of homenations homegrown players in Wilshere, Walcott, Chambers, Oxlade-Chamerlain, Welbeck, Gibbs....Ramsey

I mean do you think Angus Gunn is in the squad because he has a chance or is there just to make up the numbers?
So long as we are successful I dont really care.

I do like Stones and Sterling though. And Delph isn't anywhere near as bad as he's made out to be. We also have Nacho who will be HG as of January.

Pearce on Talks***e posits - about 90 mins ago - that Everton could put in a cheeky £10m bid for Joe just to see what happens......

I've kinda gone off that guy in a big big way....

Pearce on Talks***e posits - about 90 mins ago - that Everton could put in a cheeky £10m bid for Joe just to see what happens......

I've kinda gone off that guy in a big big way....

I went off him when he single handedly lost about 5000 match going fans in one season because of the shit football he served up.

Some guy on city Facebook page supposed itk who has been good with city info reckons hart put his foot through a tv monitor when told he was dropped. And pep had told him to find a new club and city have agreed a deal for ter Stegen

Some guy on city Facebook page supposed itk who has been good with city info reckons hart put his foot through a tv monitor when told he was dropped. And pep had told him to find a new club and city have agreed a deal for ter Stegen

That is exactly what I heard and from a good source it was apparently his fist
and one of the big ones (TV)
My source said he is as good as gone
Apparently the press have the story as well

Hart isn't the brightest if he thought he was nailed on to start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.