Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem wasn’t selling him
The problem was selling him before we had a replacement secured
No matter what anyone says, that was a strategic blunder
Well after that last sentence mate, there’s no point in me even replying properly is there? ;-)

Brighton decided to play games and thus we appear to be in limbo. For the record I wanted Zin to stay, fantastic player and a good lad by all accounts.

The club is very respectful towards the players and it’s an approach to be admired even if it leaves the squad short. Someone else will now have a chance to stake a claim.
I don't think Oleks wanted to go anywhere, more than likely pushed.

I said yesterday that something was going on with this transfer and now it looks like cucu is heading to Chelsea!

We only want committed players at the club. Not players who will only go to the highest bidder. The player should have made it clear that it was city only just like Philips.The fact he is now talking to Chelsea tells us all we need to know. It’s another Jorginho situation.

Move on City and stop wasting time.
You’re in a different reality mate. He wanted to come, he put in a transfer request all whilst we made one small shit bid. He’s not going chelsea because he’s chasing money, he’s going chelsea as they will take the punt and pay the asking price. We clearly won’t. Hope that sinks in

Leicester apparently in real financial bother, owners have restricted their investment.
Anyone there worth looking at? Justin plays both sides iirc but coming back from horrible injuries. They had another lad, Luke someone?, who also looked decent at LB but probably not one for us

A few of us had but then I spend a bit of time over there
I don't recall seeing any posts on how we should be in for him before last season but maybe I missed them.

My main point though is that usually a player or two emerges over a season that isn't really on the radar at present. Other players that presently don't look gettable may fall out with their clubs etc. There are normally a few options.

I suspect we'll end up with a LB this window anyway.

I don't think Oleks wanted to go anywhere, more than likely pushed.

He was not being forced, did you know his comments at his new club? Being an Arsenal player is childhood dream come true for him, so there's another reason of why he wants to join there so badly besides game time and Arteta connection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.