Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you'd have asked City fans in May about buying the lad for over £50m I bet 90% would have told you to stop being daft. We're not talking about a prime Ashley Cole here, it's a lad who's had one half decent season for a mid table side.

No doubt we'll get someone in, not getting this lad really isn't the harbinger of doom some are making it out to be.
You could be talking about Nunez there.

The lunatics have taken over the asylum. We had Zin, Cancelo, Ake and Bendy to cover Lb. One is heading to jail and the other has been sold.

Only 2 things will happen between now and the window closing. 1 city will sign a lb or 2 city will not buy a lb. The manic hysteria will not make any difference. If we have to go with what we have now then so be it.

Sorry people are discussing the squad and transfers during the transfer window. What an odd thing to do. As you seem perfectly fine with whatever no doubt we won’t be seeing much posting on here from you.

Nice try:-)

Brighton decided to play games and thus we appear to be in limbo. For the record I wanted Zin to stay, fantastic player and a good lad by all accounts.

The club is very respectful towards the players and it’s an approach to be admired even if it leaves the squad short. Someone else will now have a chance to stake a claim.
Saying no to a bid that was nowhere near the owner’s valuation, when we had no desire or need to sell him at all isn’t ’playing games’.

If he’s so average why did we chase all summer mate? Shit take on the situation. We are well run, yet pay 100m for Grealish in a position we was heavily stacked? Then penny pinch on a huge position for us that’s been an issue for years. 42m on Phillips who was injured most of last year, to come in and be a back up? That was seen as a bargain too, 42 for a back up is a bargain but a bit more than that for what would be a first choice full back isn’t?
He’s not that good. That’s it. That’s what the club thinks. Get used to it mate

The elephant in the room is that at 32, Kyle’s legs and pace could suddenly go at any time
Wouldn’t want to be chasing two full backs next summer as well as a Gundo replacement
Can’t think of any LB good enough we could sign next summer rather than this, for less than Brighton’s fee either.
Prices only go up. Hernandez will probably be £60-70m next summer.
Never mind throwing the need to sign a RB into the mix
I have a bad feeling that this could be kyles last season where he can rely on his electric pace. Without wanting to get into too much hyperbole I’ve seen a couple of instances lately where his pace looked like it was just a fraction of a yard off.

I hope it’s just a combination of getting over the ankle injury and getting his fitness back up.

I said yesterday that something was going on with this transfer and now it looks like cucu is heading to Chelsea!

We only want committed players at the club. Not players who will only go to the highest bidder. The player should have made it clear that it was city only just like Philips.The fact he is now talking to Chelsea tells us all we need to know. It’s another Jorginho situation.

Move on City and stop wasting time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.