Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leicester apparently in real financial bother, owners have restricted their investment.
Anyone there worth looking at? Justin plays both sides iirc but coming back from horrible injuries. They had another lad, Luke someone?, who also looked decent at LB but probably not one for us
Wesley Fofana, don’t know if he’s a left back though.

If it's true he wants to go Chelsea go then I appreciate my city not willing to pay overinflated prices for players like sterling go to the third best side in the prem I believe pep would not have let players leave if he didn't see something when they might have reach there potential already want a bet sterling won't score more than 12 goals in all games why slag us for money transfers when we see what everyone else spends we'll win the prem again no problem

He was not being forced, did you know his comments at his new club? Being an Arsenal player is childhood dream come true for him, so there's another reason of why he wants to join there so badly besides game time and Arteta connection.

Come on man, that's just standard PR stuff. He's there because he thought we were signing a new left back, not because it's his childhood dream.

The elephant in the room is that at 32, Kyle’s legs and pace could suddenly go at any time
Wouldn’t want to be chasing two full backs next summer as well as a Gundo replacement
Can’t think of any LB good enough we could sign next summer rather than this, for less than Brighton’s fee either.
Prices only go up. Hernandez will probably be £60-70m next summer.
Never mind throwing the need to sign a RB into the mix
Zabaleta was one of those players whose form deteriorated really quickly into his 30s. But Walker is a player really reliant on pace.

Granted...but you then can't moan and another clubs valuation of what they see as their Gem. Supply and demand etc. Pay up or move on which you are entitled to do. Think of if like petrol or diesel...we pay it because we need it...if not Cycle or walk. I hope deal gets done for 50m this week and wish Cucu all the best, hope you win CL with him. He will help you get the best out of Grealish down your left hand side for sure. Last note on Bloom...hes not digging heels in because your City, he just sticking to his business model. We wouldn't expect anything else from him. If it were not for him we would be languishing alot lower down the football pyramid.
Fail to see
Have you noticed it’s the same posters on every transfer thread. I pop in to see any updates and all we get is posters having a go at each other or trying be the big I am by saying who we should go for like they have scouted them for years. So any update from anyone in the know with any links or if this is definitely off?
4BE2E998-60ED-4918-A5D3-EDA0EDA9D837.jpeg

You’re in a different reality mate. He wanted to come, he put in a transfer request all whilst we made one small shit bid. He’s not going chelsea because he’s chasing money, he’s going chelsea as they will take the punt and pay the asking price. We clearly won’t. Hope that sinks in
Yep and worst of all is he seems to have put a transfer request in, purely on the assurance that we had his back and that was the deal maker
If we have now truly walked away and left him hanging, then that isn’t very ethical conduct on our behalf tbf
Couldn’t blame him for fucking us off and joining Chelsea instead if that is in fact how it actually played out
Still all smells a bit weird to me

Fuck it, what’s the panic. We obviously aren’t fucking stupid if we thought he was 50 mill we’d pay it, we aren’t so he ain’t.
Until one of us runs the club u got to trust them that do. Really is that simple.
I agree. If we wanted this done it would be done or will be done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.