Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have to I watched every game and he was rarely in the top 3. Never once was he MoTM.

He was a 6/10 player and now he's gone.

Can we please stop pretending that he was a Paolo Maldini / Roberto Carlos hybrid?

Well the rest of the forum would disagree based on the voting each and every week.

He probably had 2 poor performances out of 99.

I think a lot of fans are going to realise how vital he was to our set up when playing next time they see gundogan and Kdb look isolated. He was perfect for them with his quick release style.

Sorry lad
I don't have to I watched every game and he was rarely in the top 3. Never once was he MoTM.

He was a 6/10 player and now he's gone.

Can we please stop pretending that he was a Paolo Maldini / Roberto Carlos hybrid?
He was the best cuntv we ever had

Well the rest of the forum would disagree based on the voting each and every week.

He probably had 2 poor performances out of 99.

I think a lot of fans are going to realise how vital he was to our set up when playing next time they see gundogan and Kdb look isolated. He was perfect for them with his quick release style.
Just said lad, love your company but fuck away off

But remember kids, according to everyone else 'City have unlimited cash, and buy whomever they want, distorting the market and ruining the league.'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.