Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get the fact not alot of people rate Zin on this forum, but I think you'll be eating your words. I think at Arsenal he will show the Premier League how good he is when played regularly, as will Gabriel Jesus.
A superb little squad player, amazing attitude but often very ordinary and when under pressure at LB a weakness.

This one burnt me, so after this one I’m no longer saying. The information can be 100% correct but then change in a matter of minutes, hours or days.

Some people here know this but a lot of people seem to take offence to it.
I personally wouldn't sweat it all bud, what you say should be obvious to anyone but it seems to be the world we live in now.

Crazy money but only because I don't see him as a neccessity for Chelsea who have Chilwell and a somewhat competent Alonso. If they were as desperate for a left back as us and not have glaring weaknesses elsewhere that need fixing, then £60 million could provide value. But given they do have issues elsewhere, that £60 million should have gone on a centre back or a forward, they can improve their squad much more with £60 million spent elsewhere than they just have with cucurella. I see it similar to Grealish for us, spent well over the odds on a player that doesn't improve our starting 11.

Anyway, I don't think he was ever the perfect answer for us, a good fit but surely not the only fit. we're looking for cancelo's backup, cucurella himself was a nobody at Getafe 12 months ago, we have to have other targets, Txiki needs to get moving on this.

35M for Zinchenko was a great deal for us, if he was so good and a bargain why did he not seem to have any other clubs knocking his door down?
Probably because not many teams knew his best position...he was a midfielder covering LB. Arteta in a somewhat unique position in that regard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.