Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
40 + 5 in reasonably achievable addons id have been happy with. 55 + 7 or whatever it is is nuts, but then it's not my money so whatever the board deems appropriate i can abide.

To all those posting in the transfer forum saying just pay the extra would you advocate now paying £63 million for Cucurella

Depends, he could become excellent in which case his fee would be good business.

People thought we were crazy paying £50m for Walker, though I accept he had more experience.

I think we were crazy paying £100m for a position we didn't need and would rather pay £60m for a out and out left back, a position we do need.

IMO mad price for a player that only has a year of Premier League experience and no CL experience.

No wonder City walked away. Again imo £40m that City offered was super generous but good on Brighton getting that price for him.

IMO mad price for a player that only has a year of Premier League experience and no CL experience.

No wonder City walked away. Again imo £40m that City offered was super generous but good on Brighton getting that price for him.
Not half as mad as the 100 million we spunked on a man called Jack.
Close Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.