Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still can't believe Chelsea have paid £63m for Cucurella..Plus a player on loan. Absolutely crazy.
Makes you wonder why we let Zinchenko go for £32m.

Their new owner thinking he's a Billy Big Bollocks by swooping in and paying ridiculous fees.

His scatter gun approach is gonna bite him in his hedge fund, yankie ass.

You think it's inconceivable that someone who works at the club will have no knowledge of transfers?
A goalkeeping coach would know nothing about the fees both parties would agree on. He would probably know about the interest from certain clubs but that's as far as it goes in regards to his insight on transfer deals.

Can’t really have any complaints if Chelsea match Brighton’s valuation of Cucurella and we didn’t. It’d be absolute fucking madness to start this season with only two recognised senior full-backs though, so trust we have someone else lined up.

I don't think there will be anyone else lined up. Not at the reasonable price we'd want.

Clubs know we're desperate and with the Cucurella fee they'll be asking for the same.

Spoke to the father of Brighton's goalkeeping coach yesterday. He said that Brighton were originally holding out for £37m from City when Chelsea came along with a daft offer.
I love the idea that the father of Brighton's goalkeeping coach would be privy to this information :p

It's the little details in these made up 'in the know' stories that makes them so compelling :)

Their new owner thinking he's a Billy Big Bollocks by swooping in and paying ridiculous fees.

His scatter gun approach is gonna bite him in his hedge fund, yankie ass.
It seems like Chelsea are going in all guns blazing and trying to snap up whoever is available, It's not like they have a plan in place or a structure going forward they are just signing players for the sake of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.