Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, it doesn't matter how many key scoring opportunities if players miss them.

Same can be said at times with us, Grealish was up high for chances created, they just weren't converted.
Wonder what the total created chances is with Cancelo/Cucurella numbers in the mix with our first team from last season..

Wonder what the total created chances is with Cancelo/Cucurella numbers in the mix with our first team from last season..
One other aspect is whether he has a goal in him, look at Zinchenko for instance, players more attacking granted but has a eye for a goal in his national team.

For city he hasn't even scored a PL goal.

One other aspect is whether he has a goal in him, look at Zinchenko for instance, players more attacking granted but has a eye for a goal in his national team.

For city he hasn't even scored a PL goal.
Almost had a couple but hes not really the fb that gets in the box, hes there to help up to the final third, not really past it.

Much as I love Kyle and still wouldn't want to go into many big games without him, the prospect of this guy at LB and Cancelo at RB is enticing from an attacking perspective; especially against "weaker" sides.

They can provide width and leave a host of options of how to use the forwards and attacking midfielders.
It also opens up the possibility of playing three at the back.

--------------------------Ederson
-------------Stones-----Dias-----Laporte
Cancelo-----------------------------------------Cucurella
------------------Rodri-------------Silva
------------------------------KDB
----------------Haaland--------Alvarez

It also opens up the possibility of playing three at the back.

--------------------------Ederson
-------------Stones-----Dias-----Laporte
Cancelo-----------------------------------------Cucurella
------------------Rodri-------------Silva
------------------------------KDB
----------------Haaland--------Alvarez
Could even go 523 with that drop Alvarez for Foden and push Kev off the right half space.

I'll eat my words if he's shit when he joins us, but honestly I think a few blues will be surprised at how good he is. I still stand by my comment of if he joins Pep will make him the best left back in the world. If I could compare him to a player he's a left back Dani Alves
His work rate and speed are phenomenal along with his wonderful passing.
Agree entirely that some Blues are going to be surprised at how good the lad is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.