Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Totally agree.

Fundamentally I think he'll improve us in a way we can't even really see right now because since Pep arrived we've never had this type of full back. I think he's different to Kyle, different to Cancelo, but more balanced than both of them in terms of his skillset.

Much as I love Kyle and still wouldn't want to go into many big games without him, the prospect of this guy at LB and Cancelo at RB is enticing from an attacking perspective; especially against "weaker" sides.

They can provide width and leave a host of options of how to use the forwards and attacking midfielders.

So what was the cause of his low amount of assists last season, despite creating so many chances statistically? Did he create low quality chances that technically count as chances, or are brighton that profligate?

So what was the cause of his low amount of assists last season, despite creating so many chances statistically? Did he create low quality chances that technically count as chances, or are brighton that profligate?

Just looked it up. They scored a total of 40 goals and missed 50 chances last season

Their top 3 goal scorers had 23 goals between them in the league. Their top scorer with just 9. Just a case of him playing with a poor team.

Their top 3 goal scorers had 23 goals between them in the league. Their top scorer with just 9. Just a case of him playing with a poor team.

Yeah, it doesn't matter how many key scoring opportunities if players miss them.

Same can be said at times with us, Grealish was up high for chances created, they just weren't converted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.