Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll eat my words if he's shit when he joins us, but honestly I think a few blues will be surprised at how good he is. I still stand by my comment of if he joins Pep will make him the best left back in the world. If I could compare him to a player he's a left back Dani Alves
We don't have the best anything in the world. That honour is reserved for the likes of Madrid, Barca, Scum and the Dippers.

The Pol article also says there’s a confidence from those involved that it’ll get done and that Cucurella wants to join us as he believes it’ll elevate his game.

Personally, I think £50m would be fine given his age and ability and I’d be surprised if they ask for less (initially) after Arsenal paid up for Ben White.

I'll eat my words if he's shit when he joins us, but honestly I think a few blues will be surprised at how good he is. I still stand by my comment of if he joins Pep will make him the best left back in the world. If I could compare him to a player he's a left back Dani Alves
I agree. I’m excited for this transfer, a real talent and solves a problem area for us.

Totally agree.

Fundamentally I think he'll improve us in a way we can't even really see right now because since Pep arrived we've never had this type of full back. I think he's different to Kyle, different to Cancelo, but more balanced than both of them in terms of his skillset.

One of my colleagues from Brighton has told me Pep has already spoken with the player and he is pushing for move to City , Don’t know anything about the player but he has said this boy is top drawer
Watched his clips and didnt realise how good this guy really is. He's first team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.