Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
last year cancelo was the best LB in the league and perhaps in europe...we should only pay £50+mill if cancelo would be playing as a RW (like he did partially at Valencia/Serie A)...cancelo/zinny and walker/kabore is good enough...

last year cancelo was the best LB in the league and perhaps in europe...we should only pay £50+mill if cancelo would be playing as a RW (like he did partially at Valencia/Serie A)...cancelo/zinny and walker/kabore is good enough...
Have you seen Kabore play even once?

Let's be honest, it'll be annoying if we don't get him this season, end up signing another left back who isn't as good, and he goes to one of our main rivals next season for £50mill and stays there for good.

At the end of the day we should pay what he's worth instead of spending less on another make do left back who isn't as good. For the sake of £5mill-£10mill which we can afford after selling Jesus and Sterling, we might as well bite the bullet, pay what Brighton want, and sign him. He could be one of the differences to winning the CL and making an that extra £10mill back in the process.
Rodri and Dias smile knowingly as Fred and Koulibaly mutter something under their breath

That is my expectation as well.
Brighton accepted less for a home grown lad who got in the England squad and half that for Bissouma.
They are a selling club. Part of the reason players agree to go there in the first place is on the understanding they will be allowed to leave for the right price. Cucurella will have been sold that very possibility when he signed

Might be wrong but I think he only had a year left

I've zero time for Brighton, Potter and Brighton Fans after that game. We had the league already won at that point and I was livid after that game. They kicked fuck out of us for the night, The ref let them kick fuck out of us, They celebrated like they had won the title and Potter ran over to our bench and celebrated on front of Pep and the staff.

Fuck Brighton.
Brighton are alright, club and fans alike. That game was hyped by having a crowd back in the stadium after covid. More typical of Brighton fans was how they rose to applaud Kompany when he was subbed off near the end of the 4-1 win that gave City the title. And a lot of them stayed to watch City lift the trophy.

Brighton are alright, club and fans alike. That game was hyped by having a crowd back in the stadium after covid. More typical of Brighton fans was how they rose to applaud Kompany when he was subbed off near the end of the 4-1 win that gave City the title. And a lot of them stayed to watch City lift the trophy.
Yep. Thats why that entire game was so weirdly out of character for fans, players and manager alike. They all turned into absolute cunts that night which is not normally like them at all. Probably just post-covid madness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.