Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.

I like Cucurella and I consider him as a great fit, but I don't want to have stories in 2-3 years that some players want to return to Barca. That's why I would sign Raum because it's a lesser probability of his return, Davies is considered by Bayern as an untouchable for many years.

I like Cucurella and I consider him as a great fit, but I don't want to have stories in 2-3 years that some players want to return to Barca. That's why I would sign Raum because it's a lesser probability of his return, Davies is considered by Bayern as an untouchable for many years.

Surprised you haven't made the same comment several times before......ya bore.

Is that David Raum who is 24 and has played a total of 32 games in the Budesliga or a different one?

what, this is a quote about cucurella telling barca to fuck off, are we reading the same thing here?

Why would he ask and then tell them the answer himself?

Some reports saying city waiting for Sterling to go first though I don’t think that’s the case myself.

I think we are working our way through one deal at a time depending on importance? The two main areas we needed was a world class striker to replace Sergio and a top class DM to replace Fernandinho and we have secured both of them? Replacement for Torres is Alvarez and then we will move for a wide player if sterling leaves? Seems Zinchenko may go and if it seems he wants more game time then we will move for Cucurella and to be honest I have no doubt we would go to £50m for him as it’s seems he has been a top target only if Zinchenko leaves.

I think we are working our way through one deal at a time depending on importance? The two main areas we needed was a world class striker to replace Sergio and a top class DM to replace Fernandinho and we have secured both of them? Replacement for Torres is Alvarez and then we will move for a wide player if sterling leaves? Seems Zinchenko may go and if it seems he wants more game time then we will move for Cucurella and to be honest I have no doubt we would go to £50m for him as it’s seems he has been a top target only if Zinchenko leaves.
I know TH says we will buy a replacement for Sterling if he goes but I don’t think we will. I think it’s Cole Palmer.

I also think we will buy another full back whether Zin stays or not.

McAtee will play a few games probably to rest Bernardo.

I don’t think anyone else leaves after Sterling but, if they do, we will buy a replacement.

2 months left and it seems like we have done a lot already.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.