Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regular 1st team football. Better weather. A beach. The sea. A better way of life. Technically being closer to the Ukraine. Etc.

It’s a good opportunity for Zinchenko if he’s interested?
There are plenty of other clubs that he’d be more likely to join. (No offence Brighton fans)

I can't imagine Zinchenko going the other way as he could earn loads more elsewhere and would disrupt the Brighton wage structure (unless he's happy playing for less than £100K a week).

Most Brighton fans accept that Cucurella will end up at a bigger club which will most likely be City.
The fact that Cucurella has 4 years remaining of a 5 year contract makes it possible that a move this summer isn't inevitable.

He's the real deal, and an ideal player for City.
Tony Bloom holds all the aces particularly after pocketing nearly £100m in the past year from the sales of Ben White, Dan Burn and Yves Bissouma. Brighton are currently under no pressure to sell.
It's going to end up like one of those bids on eBay when you eventually pay more than you wanted to, but deep down you know that what you're buying you will really love.

Both clubs are very private and I wouldn't be surprised if a fee is never publicly announced.
Personally (a total guess like everyone else) I reckon Brighton won't let him go for less than £60m.

Centre midfield, but I’d be astonished if City were to even loan him to Brighton, never mind sell him. Just signed a new deal at City and Pep’s grooming him for the 1st team in the very near future.
A more likely bet would be Delap, a goal scoring bully of a centre forward at youth level, but who perhaps doesn’t as obviously fit the Pep MO as much as McAtee does. Either way, along with Cole Palmer who’s made several 1st team starts already, they’re the absolute jewels of the City Academy
Delap is a bit raw round the edges, but has a lot of potential. Ideally, I would prefer to see him go out on loan rather than be sold. If it is the latter then I am confident a buy back clause will be inserted into the transfer.

Delap is a bit raw round the edges, but has a lot of potential. Ideally, I would prefer to see him go out on loan rather than be sold. If it is the latter then I am confident a buy back clause will be inserted into the transfer.
We dont do buy back clauses, Chelsea wanted one with Livermento i think and ee said no

Centre midfield, but I’d be astonished if City were to even loan him to Brighton, never mind sell him. Just signed a new deal at City and Pep’s grooming him for the 1st team in the very near future.
A more likely bet would be Delap, a goal scoring bully of a centre forward at youth level, but who perhaps doesn’t as obviously fit the Pep MO as much as McAtee does. Either way, along with Cole Palmer who’s made several 1st team starts already, they’re the absolute jewels of the City Academy
I’ve heard from a fairly decent source that McAtee is defintely not going out on loan. Will be in and around the first team following the Foden route

I can't imagine Zinchenko going the other way as he could earn loads more elsewhere and would disrupt the Brighton wage structure (unless he's happy playing for less than £100K a week).

Most Brighton fans accept that Cucurella will end up at a bigger club which will most likely be City.
The fact that Cucurella has 4 years remaining of a 5 year contract makes it possible that a move this summer isn't inevitable.

He's the real deal, and an ideal player for City.
Tony Bloom holds all the aces particularly after pocketing nearly £100m in the past year from the sales of Ben White, Dan Burn and Yves Bissouma. Brighton are currently under no pressure to sell.
It's going to end up like one of those bids on eBay when you eventually pay more than you wanted to, but deep down you know that what you're buying you will really love.

Both clubs are very private and I wouldn't be surprised if a fee is never publicly announced.
Personally (a total guess like everyone else) I reckon Brighton won't let him go for less than £60m.
Zinchenko is on less than 60K a week right now so between and 80-90 and would be a big upgrade. That being said if he did leave I think he'd want to play midfield.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.