Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Putting Fernandinho for his last match will never be a mistake in my eyes, it's risky thing to do for sure but Pep wants to give a club captain have been given so much for our team a nice parting gift.

Our manager is not some heartless man that only cares about winning, he also the man that cares deeply for player that given so much like Fernandinho for our team.

It's sentimental decision that will risk our chance to win the title, but it's also the reason on why he is one of the greats. He is not only have genius mind, but also a great man that able to connect with his player and bring the best of them.
It was a mistake. I can’t see it being because Pep is sentimental though.

Putting Fernandinho for his last match will never be a mistake in my eyes, it's risky thing to do for sure but Pep wants to give a club captain have been given so much for our team a nice parting gift.

Our manager is not some heartless man that only cares about winning, he also the man that cares deeply for player that given so much like Fernandinho for our team.

It's sentimental decision that will risk our chance to win the title, but it's also the reason on why he is one of the greats. He is not only have genius mind, but also a great man that able to connect with his player and bring the best of them.
Sentimental clap trap!

He picked what he thought was his best team and it wasn’t working, so he changed it. The end.

brighton's sporting director has left to go to Newcastle today , but don't think it will have any bearing on the speed of the transfer

I really like this guy. Sure Pep will will be grabbing his heads by some of the stuff he will do but it's no different to Walker or Cancelo. The guy got enthusiasm, is a natural presser and just has something about him that will make him a fan-favorite.

With 2 actual strikers already coming it's time to get a proper attacking left back in. Before you know it, we might be playing a traditional style of football this way!

I really like this guy. Sure Pep will will be grabbing his heads by some of the stuff he will do but it's no different to Walker or Cancelo. The guy got enthusiasm, is a natural presser and just has something about him that will make him a fan-favorite.

With 2 actual strikers already coming it's time to get a proper attacking left back in. Before you know it, we might be playing a traditional style of football this way!
It'd be funny if Pep changes the way the whole of English football plays, and then wins the league with a 4-4-2, right winger on the right, left winger on the left, and a little and large strike partnership up top.

I will support any City player through thick and thin. But your raised a point about the keeper. When I watched the CL final I could not help but think if Ederson faced some of those shots they would have gone in. Now, I love Ederson, but can not help but think he is six inches too short . His distribution is epic, but in a sense can not stop thinking that is some way he is protected by our possession stats and not having to make many saves. ????
Yawn

I will support any City player through thick and thin. But your raised a point about the keeper. When I watched the CL final I could not help but think if Ederson faced some of those shots they would have gone in. Now, I love Ederson, but can not help but think he is six inches too short . His distribution is epic, but in a sense can not stop thinking that is some way he is protected by our possession stats and not having to make many saves. ????
We wouldn’t have faced those shots. It’s horses for courses, and Ederson is 100% best keeper suited to our game and he is a legend! If you want a shot stopper, why not get in Meslier? …we don’t need a shot-stopper, we need a keeper who contributes to our build up (which he does better than any other would) and he’s capable enough as a stopper!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.