Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ederson is the best and most dominant keeper in the world not only with the ball at his feet but also with the ball over his head
Ederson is the undisputed GOAT at coming out and claiming crosses. Allison and Courtous are an embarrassing fucking shambles by comparison.
Probably saves us 5 or more goals a season
But yeah he doesn’t stop enough of the daft 1v1s we give up to satisfy @BazunuLegend from fucking Alabama or somewhere
Not sure if it was me but after watching the highlights of Saturday night, Courtois cleary played very well but the saves he made were all saves you would expect a top class keeper to make, there were no worldie's for me.

Last edited:
No one could have known then that he was going to do his ligaments and then get arrested for rape.
And at the time it was an exciting signing, we have got a vast majority of our signings just right and as long as that continues all is good.

Last edited:
Not sure if it was me but after watching the highlights of Saturday night, Courtois cleary played very well but the saves he made were all saves you would expect a top class keeper to make, there were no worldie's for me.
I wouldn't trust Ederson to save 90% of them ! Definitely a world class performance. Ederson needs some stiff competition and at the moment he hasn't really got any !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.