Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like that guy, but future Barcelona-bound, a frequent guest in Romero's podcast and he is talking too much about his possible return to Barca and I would like to avoid that kind of situations. We would provoke the same problems as with Sane. That's why I would sign Raum.

Last edited:
Like that guy, but future Barcelona-bound, a frequent guest in Moreno's podcast and he is talking too much about his possible return to Barca and I would like to avoid that kind of situations. We would provoke the same problems as with Sane. That's why I would sign Raum.
He may end up liking it here and extend passed his original contract if he were to sign. Should we never sign anyone without any ties to us? Who cares if he likes barca right now do you think david silva liked city before he joined or zaba liked us before hand? Also sane would have extended with us if he played more it wasn't just because he wanted to go to bayern.

DONE DEAL..........welcome to Ceeeteea
C_71_article_1083895_image_list_image_list_item_0_image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.