Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cucurella coming should not bearing on whatever Zinchenko is staying or not, the club will not forced him to move if he wishes to stay but if he isn't then the club will accomodated his wishes and sell him with appropiate valuation for him.

Again i'm saying it many times before, Cucurella will coming regardless no need for Zinchenko to be forced to move out. It will frankly will created a bad taste in my mouth if the club forcing Zinchenko out eventhough he wants to stay (but he didn't so the club is no need to force him out)

Come on city, get it done!

Zini out, Cucurella In and then we are done

Really important, that Ake stayed

i really cant fathom how we need to get rid of players to get our deals done?
just going off what Pol said on a podcast he implied the haaland deal ate into a lot of our budget for this summer. Transfer fee, wages, agent fees and fees to haaland parents etc deal was very expensive.

Hope we have agreed the fee with Brighton with cucurella otherwise the negotiations just get a lot harder now the zinchenko to arsenal transfer is seemingly close.

just going off what Pol said on a podcast he implied the haaland deal ate into a lot of our budget for this summer. Transfer fee, wages, agent fees and fees to haaland parents etc deal was very expensive.

Hope we have agreed the fee with Brighton with cucurella otherwise the negotiations just get a lot harder now the zinchenko to arsenal transfer is seemingly close.

but we had cash over from last summer when we didnt buy kane? The rumoured fee including fees to alfie and mino`s firm the Haaland deal totalled £85m?

i really cant fathom how we need to get rid of players to get our deals done?

I think it's normal personally.

It's not a need in the sense the club are living hand-to-mouth needing to sell to have money to use but more than anybody who goes needs replacing (aside from Sterling maybe?) in the sqauad.

The players going - Gabby, Sterling, Zinchenko, Fernandinho - wanted to leave so the club are getting players in to make sure we're not short-changed with Haaland, Alvarez, Cucurella and Phillips coming in to replace those going.

Dont hink that'll be it, the amortisation of the wages/cost etc would be covered by what we have lost already even if we started with a zero budget.

Balance the books. Show we are not a club that throws money around. Shrewd business and long May it continue. No more getting ripped off.

but we have until the window ends to balance the books mate? just assumed we would want all new signings on the pre season tour to get as much time with pep and the squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.