Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really dont get why a certain poster is attacked left right and center if they have an opinion about the squad or club.
Certainly we can have a healthy debate on "the opinions" rather and personally going after the poster.
He’s not attacked. But he gave his opinion. Lots of people think it’s a shite opinion so independently of each other, they told him so.

Player of the season for a bunch of average mid table no marks who have been punching above their weights for far too long, well done mate!
It’s a shame we don’t have a Dick of the Week award.

"We will see about signing, Txiki and his department are scouting, he’ll know what is best for the team."

Simply hate that kind of answers from Guardiola. He knows we need at least one natural left-back, but answers in the "I don't care" style don't help at all.

fucking hell

"We will see about signing, Txiki and his department are scouting, he’ll know what is best for the team."

Simply hate that kind of answers from Guardiola. He knows we need at least one natural left-back, but answers in the "I don't care" style don't help at all.
Jesus, man, take a break or something. If he said what you want, the price suddenly starts climbing and then you’d be raging about that.

Jesus, man, take a break or something. If he said what you want, the price suddenly starts climbing and then you’d be raging about that.

Edit: Sorry about the weird double post. My phone doesn’t like the forum or something today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.