Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the ITK is to be believed we’ve tabled a £49 million bid. So Ogden is saying they’re asking for near £70 million for him? I can’t see that being the case.

More likely Brighton want 50m at his initial price without add-on, City went with their initial offer 37m with 12 add-on which is most likely getting rejected by them.

According to Ogden City and Brighton are £20m apart in their valuation on Cucurella.
Not gonna be an easy negotiation. Will be pleasantly surprised if we manage to pull this deal off. Think he would be fantastic for us

Screenshot_20220720-124437_Samsung Internet.jpgfrom Ogdens actual article. Apparently City only value him at 30m. Well if the ITK is to be believed then that 49m bid will do it as brighton value him at 50m.

Probably why there has been a couple of other names banded about looks like we are unwilling to pay big for him..

11/2 to stay at Brighton, 10/1 on to City with Sky bet. To any of you convinced Bloom won't sell for less than £50m, worth a punt at 11/2?
Personally, think it will get done at 42 plus 5 cos thats what my itk friend who makes Khaldoons robes told me

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.