Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell me, what have trophies in common in relation to not signing an obligatory left-back?

Because your idea is to fight with me with counterarguments about TROPHIES and "i don't care, we have Guardiola".

Zero in common that situation in relation to trophies. Left-back is a fuckin obligation and we are unable to cover this position for years for unknown reasons.

But for someone, it's childish behavior that someone is talking about a position that shouldn't be a problem like in any other club.

If you have no guarantee you would sign Cucurella, you are not going to sell Zinchenko.
547 messages in less than 2 months. You need to get out more. Or get a girlfriend. Or let your girlfriend out more. Or get back to whichever forum you came from.

PS Don't bother venting your spleen back, you've made it onto the very short 'ignore' list.

Haha.
That's some sweet effort. As big a fan of City I may be, I would have no freaking idea which players uncle aunts and In laws are on Twitter/Instagram and who do they follow/unfollow on a daily basis.
This is a 10/10 on research, if the tweet is factually correct :D

Haha.
That's some sweet effort. As big a fan of City I may be, I would have no freaking idea which players uncle aunts and In laws are on Twitter/Instagram and who do they follow/unfollow on a daily basis.
This is a 10/10 on research, if the tweet is factually correct :D
It’s crazy how much time some have on their hands, who on earth would think to check that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.