Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hope they bring kabore to the squad this year. Kabore and Kyle on the right. Ake and cancelo on the left. Agree with what others have said or hinted that if bloom is as deluded as he sounds then city will fuck off and there’s history of not filling the void and maybe they’ll look in Jan or next summer once they’ve felt the pressure. Seems very realistic. Hope it’s not but they have a recent history of it.

Blimey,youd think being the amongst the top clubs in world football,having the best football people and business brains,would give us an edge in transfer dealings.

But no.....i guess we are just a bit naive and 'silly',in fact,its a marvel we win anything!

sadly money talks at every level with players and greed is before glory

If we had, I'm sure Arsenal would have lowered their bid accordingly knowing we needed to sell.

it's life and if you are selling/sold your car or bike and somebody knows you are after a new one they will make up pay top dollar

Can I make a radical suggestion?

How about if the people flapping and clucking because we haven't signed a left back wait until we haven't signed a left back before flapping and clucking?

Would that work for everyone?
Don't bring me into it. I'm happy to wait and see what develops.

;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.