Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
They didn't say anything about Bissouma.

I didn't know anything about that transfer until it was done, so much less interest or noise compared between the two transfers.

Makes no difference so don't think you should get too hopeful , unless Bloom prices him out of a deal .

You really think he is a first choice full back? As I said he has been a STAND IN full back, an excellent one, very much like Delph, but both are midfield players who did a great STAND IN job as left backs
Swales lad I've been saying that for quite some time, truth be told I thought we got away with murder. so top trumps to Zincky and Delphinio :-)
When I said some time I think I was on about 5 years'ish ?

I didn't know anything about that transfer until it was done, so much less interest or noise compared between the two transfers.

Makes no difference so don't think you should get too hopeful , unless Bloom prices him out of a deal .
Bissouma had been rumoured to be leaving us since last summer

It seems pretty simple. We will make a decision on how much we pay based on how highly rated he is by our club. If Brighton won’t deal at our valuation we will go elsewhere even if it means doing without. The club will not capitulate to unreasonable demands, it’s bad for business.
Same as Brighton wonr accept an offer below what they want. Brighton will not capitulate to unreasonable demands, its bad for business.
Its the same both ways. At the end of the day its up to both clubs to negotiate a fee that they are both happy with, not what us fans want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.