Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same as Brighton wonr accept an offer below what they want. Brighton will not capitulate to unreasonable demands, its bad for business.
Its the same both ways. At the end of the day its up to both clubs to negotiate a fee that they are both happy with, not what us fans want.

Correct , and fans never get involved , so nothing new there .

Same as Brighton wonr accept an offer below what they want. Brighton will not capitulate to unreasonable demands, its bad for business.
Its the same both ways. At the end of the day its up to both clubs to negotiate a fee that they are both happy with, not what us fans want.
I am sure you are right. Difference with me is that I don’t care about Brighton at all or their fans and I’m not on a Brighton fans forum discussing it

What are you talking about?

No he fucking isn’t.
But in fairness not much better defensively, if at all...just watch his shambolic display in the second Spurs game...he is sub par defensively at LB but he's rarely in a position to be exposed because of how much we have of the ball in the front third...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.