Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Raum is the best of them. He was always my choice even before Cucurella. That’s if you don’t count the lad at Bayern who we can’t get!

I think he’s a good learner and Pep would sort him out where he could improve. He can’t have that many deficiencies if he plays for Germany sometimes.
The last bit is just a matter of missing alternatives. Gosens and Halstenberg had injuries, Thilo Kehrer never really impresses.
Raum might be on a good way though. Certainly great character and attitude. You just don't know how he will improve his defensive part, that's why Cucu would be a safer solution.
I also suppose Raum might prefer Bayern as City might be a step too far after his quick and steep development. IMO.

The last bit is just a matter of missing alternatives. Gosens and Halstenberg had injuries, Thilo Kehrer never really impresses.
Raum might be on a good way though. Certainly great character and attitude. You just don't know how he will improve his defensive part, that's why Cucu would be a safer solution.
I also suppose Raum might prefer Bayern as City might be a step too far after his quick and steep development. IMO.
Yes maybe

I’ll say the same thing to you as you’ve posted the same thing for some reason.

Brighton are not in a stronger position now. They have a valuation. This was the same on the 1st June as it is today.

Why did you think it necessary to repeat your redundant point again today?

Because it's not true about the price Brighton wanted or will end up getting

once you show your hand, you're done
city have to pay their asking price now or move on to somebody else, it's called business and a valuation can be put out but could be open to offers and some wiggle room, NOW its £50million and take it or leave it

He is not worth much more. I doubt we will railroaded into paying much on top of that as he is not worth it. Not played at the highest level and one good season does not warrant the fee Brighton apparently want. We will walk away, the player will be gutted and join someone else, at some point, probably missing out on trophies and a pay rise. He will also be annoyed with Brighton if he wants to leave. We have history for turning our back. We can’t lose here, hes not so important to us to be worth bothering about. Let’s have some perspective.. He is a decent, unproven player in a mid table team. We don’t need him we can go elsewhere.
Yuck

Do you guys ever get bored of posting slight variations of the same comments again and again for years on end?
That’s no milk and cookies for you then? Ps show me where I’ve posted that before? (mind youI am a senile FOC so I could have forgotten)

Last edited:
Because it's not true about the price Brighton wanted or will end up getting

once you show your hand, you're done
city have to pay their asking price now or move on to somebody else, it's called business and a valuation can be put out but could be open to offers and some wiggle room, NOW its £50million and take it or leave it
Nonsense. Brighton’s valuation has been known for weeks.

Selling Zinchenko hasn’t altered it by a penny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.