Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
If City value him less than £50m they won't pay the money for him. We've seen this a fair few times over the years, Khaldoon said it in an interview last year or the year before about clubs wanting us to pay over the odds for players and of they feel they are asking for more than City value a player at then we will walk away.

I don't think we bid £30m at all to be honest I'd say we bid in and around £35m and add ons. Hopefully we can get this done. If it's £50m they wany then I'm with you on this one, £40m and £10m in achievable ads ons. We are crying out for a left back for years, Thus is is only 23 too he can be here for 8 or 9 seasons.
Have you emailed supporter services to let them know?

What do you think would happen if City went straight in with an offer of, let's say, £45m?
I'll tell you, Bloom would reject it and put up the asking price to £60m. He's another Levy. That is why City are lowballing. Not to take the piss out of Brighton, but to stop Brighton taking the piss out of us.
Rubbish Bloom hasn't even given a valuation and going by the Ben White transfer he wont.

I dont know why u sold zinchenko, maybe u thought your bid would be accepted at 30m. Personally ive always said £40m is a good price, i still find that though is more than he is worth, all players are over priced imo. Its Bloom who decides at the end of the day, a big risk i know, but its his money and his club. If its £50 with add onz it sounds good but you will say he wanted £50 upfront, we will say we mugged u off because we got the 50 million.
Yes it will be sad to see him go, but thats football, i said the same about Peter Ward in 1981 .
I'd be very suprised that we've sold Zinc, if Cucu is not almost done. City could be holding back to let Brighton sign a replacement,
I dont think we've bid a straight 30m, it suits the clickbait revenue chasers like Ogden to quote the bare minimum. Hope we sign him but if not then its not the end of the world. Hope you have a decent season with or without Cucurella

So Bloom a knobhead because he wont give into mighty city. Maybe if ur first bid wasnt so stupid things might be advancing. Im sure u will still get Cucu but lowballing an offer like that.

We have our academy so dont need to use yours. We have a great scouting system where we can get players cheap and sell at a profit. What i dont understand is that u could have had him already last seasonbecause u was aware of him.
I think Spurs likes their Levy and Napoli likes their de Laurentis. You have to choose your own way of operating your football club so if you want to emulate these clubs it’s fine.

Don’t get me wrong. He is under contract at your club, you decide where he goes for the next 4 years. But your chairman acts like a knobhead in the mould of Levy and de Laurentis, and city has a history of putting such clubs on their shit list.

Last edited:
I think Spurs likes their Levy and Napoli likes their de Laurentis. You have to choose your own way of operating your football club so if you want to emulator these clubs it’s fine.

Don’t get me wrong. He is under contract at your club, you decide where he goes for the next 4 years. But your chairman acts like a knobhead in the mould of Levy and de Laurentis, and city has a history of putting usch clubs on their shit list.
What has Bloom actually done?

We paid 40M for Mangala, 50M for Mendy.

I can think of no reason why BHAFC wouldn't feel certain that we will go higher than our initial offer of 30M (presuming that the report was accurate and that was indeed our opening salvo).

It's change alright and Brighton hold all the cards
even if the player wants to move now Brighton like spurs and Kane will not take anything under £50million

if the asking price was always £50 million, then it's silly by city to offer £30 million
Why is it silly to offer £30m, dont you think that had we started at £50m then Bloom would have asked for £60m+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.