Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ll say the same thing to you as you’ve posted the same thing for some reason.

Brighton are not in a stronger position now. They have a valuation. This was the same on the 1st June as it is today.

Why did you think it necessary to repeat your redundant point again today?
Remember he likes the cooking sherry….

He is not worth much more. I doubt we will railroaded into paying much on top of that as he is not worth it. Not played at the highest level and one good season does not warrant the fee Brighton apparently want. We will walk away, the player will be gutted and join someone else, at some point, probably missing out on trophies and a pay rise. He will also be annoyed with Brighton if he wants to leave. We have history for turning our back. We can’t lose here, hes not so important to us to be worth bothering about. Let’s have some perspective.. He is a decent, unproven player in a mid table team. We don’t need him we can go elsewhere.
I think much of that is very fair. I will say the people who I usually listen to are saying he is the epitome of the modern fullback, run all day and night, tough, definitely talented enough.... also that I don't know what our alternative is. Theo Hernandez would cost a lot more, and the fella Raum is not in the same bracket.

Why would we sell Zinchenko for £30m if its not 99% done as all deals can collapse until its confirmed & hes sat next to Tixiki.
I thought in another tweet you said Bloom is looking for a big deal so is 3 times what you paid for him 12 months ago not that, If Bloom & BHA are looking at 60m+ then it won't happen as we've walked away from deals we don't think are value for money.. The reasonable posters on here reckon that its done for around £45m to £50m when you include the add ons.
We went through a similar senario with Grealish last season
I dont know why u sold zinchenko, maybe u thought your bid would be accepted at 30m. Personally ive always said £40m is a good price, i still find that though is more than he is worth, all players are over priced imo. Its Bloom who decides at the end of the day, a big risk i know, but its his money and his club. If its £50 with add onz it sounds good but you will say he wanted £50 upfront, we will say we mugged u off because we got the 50 million.
Yes it will be sad to see him go, but thats football, i said the same about Peter Ward in 1981 .

Nonsense. Brighton’s valuation has been known for weeks.

Selling Zinchenko hasn’t altered it by a penny.

It's change alright and Brighton hold all the cards
even if the player wants to move now Brighton like spurs and Kane will not take anything under £50million

if the asking price was always £50 million, then it's silly by city to offer £30 million

I dont know why u sold zinchenko, maybe u thought your bid would be accepted at 30m. Personally ive always said £40m is a good price, i still find that though is more than he is worth, all players are over priced imo. Its Bloom who decides at the end of the day, a big risk i know, but its his money and his club. If its £50 with add onz it sounds good but you will say he wanted £50 upfront, we will say we mugged u off because we got the 50 million.
Yes it will be sad to see him go, but thats football, i said the same about Peter Ward in 1981 .
I’m of firm belief that we haven’t bid £30mil at all, we know it’d be flatly refused and we know your price is £50mil.

I think the truth is far nearer what was mentioned in here the other day where we are somewhere in the region of £37mil down with £12mil of add ons.

Just being stage managed to keep everyone happy.

It's change alright and Brighton hold all the cards
even if the player want to move now Brighton like spurs and Kane will not take anything under £50million

if the asking price was always £50 million, then it's silly by city to offer £30 million
Your last point is true, yet here we are.

We were quoted £50m weeks ago. It’s still £50m.

This is nothing like Kane as they don’t want £200m for him and they answer the phone to us.

Cucurella isn’t one of their own and national captain.

I think arsenal came along and zinc fancied the move, the club did right by him and I'm happy they did he deserves a chance to shine and I'm sure most people at the club feel the same. Pep literally said we have alternatives does he mean mean other transfer targets? It's open to interpretation. I think we will get someone in as much as I like Cucurella it looks like raum or sosa are better value bloom can do what he wants and if he doesn't want to sell fair enough but City won't be bullied like arsenal we are the champions of England, we won 4 titles without a lb hell we won 1 without a striker I'm not sweating now.
Shouldn't it be Brighton isn't bullied by Man City??? Its you that have approached us its you that want a player contacted to us. Why is saying no to you means we are bullying you?

Just give them 50 million and we’re done.
If City value him less than £50m they won't pay the money for him. We've seen this a fair few times over the years, Khaldoon said it in an interview last year or the year before about clubs wanting us to pay over the odds for players and of they feel they are asking for more than City value a player at then we will walk away.

I don't think we bid £30m at all to be honest I'd say we bid in and around £35m and add ons. Hopefully we can get this done. If it's £50m they wany then I'm with you on this one, £40m and £10m in achievable ads ons. We are crying out for a left back for years, Thus is is only 23 too he can be here for 8 or 9 seasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.