Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
No I rate him at £10m as you rejected an £8m bid from us. There was no reports he would throw his toys out the bag. Infact up until now he seems very happy here and seems to only want to leave us for you.

I have said several time we have been here before with players. Two players spent many a hapy season with us after they wanted a move and the other got his move but for double the price of the original bid.

I do think that £30m bid was used to unsettle him,and because of that underhand tactic I hope we stick to our guns.
Obviously it works both ways then, was bidding £8m for McAtee whom City value him much higher an underhand tactic & intended to unsettle him & get him on the cheap.
We've put a bid in & BHA have rejected it, its how transfers work. Were Arsenal trying the same trick with the original bid of £40m for Ben White

Talksport fella reckons the £30 mill bid was dowin to one reason only, the money men are tightening the purse strings. City without an endless purse, could be interesting.
Your first mistake is listening to talksport

Fabrizio Romano trying to make his own speculation come true. Cucu is content whatever the outcome right now. If you believe Romano you are just fooling yourselves.
And Cucu told you this himself did he?

If that's the case all the player has to do is come out and state that playing for Brighton has been his boyhood dream & he's happy & settled there with no plans to leave unless the club want him gone.

Transfer speculation, arguments & debates over. City move on to LB targets 2, 3 & 4, & Brighton can crack on with their preparations for the new season.

Gimme a nudge when the above happens will ya... )(

Talksport fella reckons the £30 mill bid was dowin to one reason only, the money men are tightening the purse strings. City without an endless purse, could be interesting.
Yes the Sheik needs a new dinner service for his new $600m yacht Blue and is therefore demanding a dividend!
I don’t think so but wouldn’t they love it to be the case - arseholes

I don't know a single thing about player negociatons but every other multi million deal I know of is conducted secretly face to face.
Not saying it does not happen but unless either side won't answer the phone I cannot see the sense in telling the media or a non negociater a single thing about details of such a massive financial undertaking.

Am I naive?
100% spot on. Unless the buying club wants to turn their target's head buy throwing a stone in the media pond, whilst they sit back & watch the ripples, or the selling club wants to initiate an auction.

As Philips said, he heard the City rumours weeks before it was confirmed by his management we were interested, & then weeks later Txiki sent him a text asking to speak.

It all started with the rumour, but agreed, the rest was done behind closed doors, & all the rumours we heard were merely that & whatever leaked discussions Philips had with his Leeds & England team mates.

Last edited:
Or we just know we’re going to splash £100M on Bellingham next summer so the rest of our business needs to be spot on. That’s my take on it anyway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.