Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moyes
Everyone cries when we spend loads on a player. Now we don't want to spend loads on a player they are moaning about it lol. We look to be tightening our belts and trying to reduce these silly prices for players. Isn't that what everyone wanted ?? Now we've done our bit letting ours go for reasonable prices, now other clubs also need to be realistic.

Stop inflating the market Brighton ;-)
Moyes in 2012 ripping us off for lescott then moaning that we had inflated prices.

Edit: 2009

This ‘we will give you £30m‘, ‘no we want £50m‘, dance, played out for the press, is just PR for both clubs. It is already sorted I suspect, at a fee somewhere in the middle, to make both parties look like ace negotiators.
Brighton are a very well run club, who know that they need to keep attracting up and coming young players, within their budget. If they start to block the progress of the most successful of those players to CL level, they will stop being an attractive proposition for said ambitious young players and their agents. It would be self defeating, so they will get a good fair price and then sell.
People quoting their stance on Ben White are missing the fact that he was home grown, not a shrewd acquisition from overseas. It is very different.

I hope city didn't think £30million was ever going to be enough when their asking price was £50million

I don't know the ins or outs of his contract at Brighton maybe has a sell on fee from his previous club Getafe
i did look up his Barcelona contrack and it was crazy with loans and buyouts and sold and bought back from SD Eibar then sold to Getafe

Everyone cries when we spend loads on a player. Now we don't want to spend loads on a player they are moaning about it lol. We look to be tightening our belts and trying to reduce these silly prices for players. Isn't that what everyone wanted ?? Now we've done our bit letting ours go for reasonable prices, now other clubs also need to be realistic.

Stop inflating the market Brighton ;-)
His market value is £25m. I think we’d be daft to start throwing tens of millions more at Brighton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.