Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just maybe you give the club benefit of the doubt!? The deal could already be done behind the scenes or the club are in the end willing to pay the fee Brighton want..
I think that's what he said. Youust have stopped at letting Zinchencko go. Lol. I did too :)

Loaning out McAtee would make me nervous. There isn't guaranteed playing time and it's entirely possible he could play just as many minutes at City, in which case it would be way more beneficial to hang around our first team like Phil and Cole.

Why would Brighton want McAtee on loan?

Clearly they want only pure cash for Cucurella and didn't want our player as part of the deal. There will be more likely McAtee will be loaned in other Premier League Club than Brighton was.

Anyone reckon a loan deal for macatee might be added as part of the deal??
Just don’t see why Brighton would be interested in taking a player on loan only to help his development with city. What would Brighton gain from that?

The fact it’s so quiet re this deal and the clubs remain in negotiations is a very good sign imo. Hopefully get done next week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.