Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just don’t see why Brighton would be interested in taking a player on loan only to help his development with city. What would Brighton gain from that?

The fact it’s so quiet re this deal and the clubs remain in negotiations is a very good sign imo. Hopefully get done next week

Finally someone making sense, why would Brighton want any player from us as part of Cucurella deal?

They will know that any player that will be part of the deal will be academy player with buy back option which is obviously they don't want to do such deal.

I think he will go to you now.I think it will be £45 plus 5 add ons or a player a like McAtee with £40m cash. I don't think it will be much below 50. You paid £40m for Ake from Bournemouth, and this season you paid £45m for Phillips. £30m is an insult and these two players are good examples why we are not being out of order.
You're not out of order (your club) to put a certain price on his head by any means as are City not out of order to offer a lower price or to just walk away. It's called negotiation and is performed by adults thankfully rather than fans online.

You or I (or anyone else on here for that matter) don't know what is happening on this and to claim that it's insulting when nobody knows the actual facts is beyond childish. Comparing him to other players is equally fruitless as every case is different.

I think it's you who claimed we put a bid in to unsettle him (apologies if not you) which is as daft as it gets. Do you not understand how transfers work?

Last edited:
I think McAtee needs to go on loan.. hes not a "Foden case" not at that level. And Brighton would be absolutely perfect for that. I dont see them as a "loan in" club though.

Potter wants to mould players and reap the (long term) benefits of that.

Last edited:
Phelan, Curle, Scales, Barton

2.5m, 2.5m, 5m, 5m

prob the only reason i remember that wimbledon back four
Sam stitched us up on phelan, we had agreed 1.5m and Palace came in with a higher bid, we then went to 2.5m

Nothing to do with them sharing a ground and working together to get more out of us

I think he will go to you now.I think it will be £45 plus 5 add ons or a player a like McAtee with £40m cash. I don't think it will be much below 50. You paid £40m for Ake from Bournemouth, and this season you paid £45m for Phillips. £30m is an insult and these two players are good examples why we are not being out of order.
I do admire your chutzpah in describing a near 100% profit an insult, but if you’re available to sell houses, do please let us know. ;-)

More seriously, Ake and Phillips also have homegrown status so that naturally inflates their domestic value, which is why they are not the best comparisons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.