Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not forgetting in all this, that he’s likely to be our back-up left back since he’s nowhere near as good as Cancelo.

He’s rated at £25m on Transfermarkt and that’s usually fair and not far off the mark with what players are worth and are bought/sold for.

I think he will go to you now.I think it will be £45 plus 5 add ons or a player a like McAtee with £40m cash. I don't think it will be much below 50. You paid £40m for Ake from Bournemouth, and this season you paid £45m for Phillips. £30m is an insult and these two players are good examples why we are not being out of order.
£30m isn’t an insult. It’s over his market valuation.

Phillips was bought for bang on his.

Not forgetting in all this, that he’s likely to be our back-up left back since he’s nowhere near as good as Cancelo.

He’s rated at £25m on Transfermarkt and that’s usually fair and not far off the mark with what players are worth and are bought/sold for.
Its can be random as hell. Stones 25m. Having a laugh

I think he will go to you now.I think it will be £45 plus 5 add ons or a player a like McAtee with £40m cash. I don't think it will be much below 50. You paid £40m for Ake from Bournemouth, and this season you paid £45m for Phillips. £30m is an insult and these two players are good examples why we are not being out of order.

If he does join us, it would not surprise me if that is the fee. The fee is always going to be closer to what Brighton want as they have more leverage. Maybe they can use it to buy a decent striker as that seems to be your Achilles heel.

The fans on your forum come across as mard arses about the issue. Some taking it as a personal affront. Personally, if a player wants to leave the club I support, I just wish them well. I certainly do not cry about the fee, criticise the club he is going to and the supporters of that club. A bit like jilted lovers. It's weird.

Its only considered an 'insult' because we have money....had it been another club bidding then i suspect it would have been described as 'disappointing'.

As it goes.....i do agree that 45 million is about right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.