Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t think Brighton have been unreasonable if the £50 million value is to be believed.

I don’t think it’s an unrealistic amount, especially as I’m sure some will be add on’s etc. and I’m sure there may be a little bit of wriggle room.

I don’t think it’s as simple as if they don’t want to sell just don’t sell as it could stop players wishing to join them in the future.

I also don’t think they price him out of a move with that opening figure, if we want him enough we have a history of paying that.

Don’t get me wrong I don’t think it represents value but I also do not think Brighton are wrong and are doing what they feel is best for their club both short and long term.

In regards to whether he is worth it, is very subjective. However, I would suggest if he has another season such as the last with Brighton he would be considered to be worth that amount and also if he comes to City and does well again this would be around the market value.

In regards to whether City should do it, they need to look at the overall cost, there next best alternative (and cost of that or is it to do nothing, in which case I think letting Zin go is a mistake) and make the decision.

City will do what they consider best for them and so will Brighton (no issue with that). Personally I expect it to get done around (£43 million with £5 million of add on’s if I was to guess).

After watching City last night without Foden, Stones, Gundo, and with the addition of Cuckoo, if he signs, what a squad we will have.

How Pep will keep all the players happy is going to be a problem.

After watching City last night without Foden, Stones, Gundo, and with the addition of Cuckoo, if he signs, what a squad we will have.

How Pep will keep all the players happy is going to be a problem.

That's true, although having 5 subs may help a little. I think that new rule will benefit us more than anyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.