Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember going down to Brighton early 80’s and getting hammered 4-0
Remember going down there the game before Luton put us down at Maine Road, and we won 1-0 was on the pitch celebrating thought we were safe.....fuck me how wrong could I be!

We don't. I was there in all the bad times, I never saw anyone crying or giving a single fuck about us. It's life.
I saw them laughing & calling us "MASSIVE!"

I respect all clubs & fans apart from those who revelled in our lowly times which was just pathetic.

As soon as the Rags had completed their treble in 1999, 24 hours later my Rag mates & clients were beating a path to my door to take the piss.

Them doing the treble wasn't enough. It didn't mean as much until they could find City fans to rub our noses in it, & compare their treble to us beating Gillingham on penalties to reach what's now the Championship.

I've still not got over the Dippers taking Paul Stewart off us, albeit I understand if we hadn't have sold Sweep when we did, we might have been staring at administration.

It is what it is & 99% of players aren't fans of their clubs. Their employees who're always looking after their own interests with whomever that may be. It's football.

I don't know what you're on about pal. I was there when we won the league at Brighton, and they couldn't have been more hospitable for us on the day. It would have been very easy for them to have been hostile and bitter as we were all taking the piss a bit, but they were calm and friendly all day long. I'll always have a soft spot from Brighton for that great day.

They have a player they value highly under contract, we have no right to get this player. If we want to buy him we'll have to pay what Brighton are prepared to sell him for. Let's not act like spoilt brats - like United fans. If we can't do a deal, it is what it is and we need to get over it and move on. Like we did with Kane last summer.

Just because we are rich and successful doesn't mean we can bully other teams into selling their best players. Let's act with class and dignity. Let's not act like Barca/Real/United/Munich. Indeed I think the club act with said dignity when it comes to transfers, but certain elements of the fanbase at times let us all down.
Not much more to say about the transfer, it will happen or it won’t.

But on BHAFC, I will always remember fondly the way they treated us when we clinched the title there. Thousands of their fans stayed and watched the presentation (compared to about 20 of those bitter Villa clowns), they had the City presenter on the announcements after the game, bars in the visitors end open for a good 90 minutes afterwards. Loads of congrats off their fans. Their whole approach that day was brilliant and helped make it so memorable.

“This looks on, significant steps forward have been made this week”

Update from my guy….
I suspect we will keep trying till the start of the season. else we will change direction and go to germany to get Sosa or someone like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.