Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I don't get is 16 out of 20 PL clubs voted for, or abstained on a version of FFP with an eye on stopping City. The majority accuse us of ruining football by buying every player with a detectable pulse, & paying the equivalent of the UK's national debt in wages.

The fact that until 12 months ago Arsenal, Chelsea, Dippers & the Rags ALL had higher record purchases than City was lost on most.

We've identified Cucu as a possible acquisition, have made our interest known & have offered to double Brighton's profit 12 months after they bought him.

But no! They want over TREBLE what they paid for him a year ago & yet it's other clubs accusing City of ruining football? :-|

If offering a fair price & selling at fair prices is ruining football, then why isn't the blatant profiteering from a player who wants to leave?

Why aren't the press accusing Brighton of bringing inflation into the transfer market & ruining football?

Why does this only ever seem to apply to City? )(
fear .

What I don't get is 16 out of 20 PL clubs voted for, or abstained on a version of FFP with an eye on stopping City. The majority accuse us of ruining football by buying every player with a detectable pulse, & paying the equivalent of the UK's national debt in wages.

The fact that until 12 months ago Arsenal, Chelsea, Dippers & the Rags ALL had higher record purchases than City was lost on most.

We've identified Cucu as a possible acquisition, have made our interest known & have offered to double Brighton's profit 12 months after they bought him.

But no! They want over TREBLE what they paid for him a year ago & yet it's other clubs accusing City of ruining football? :-|

If offering a fair price & selling at fair prices is ruining football, then why isn't the blatant profiteering from a player who wants to leave?

Why aren't the press accusing Brighton of bringing inflation into the transfer market & ruining football?

Why does this only ever seem to apply to City? )(
FFS
financial fair sale

It's quite obvious Brighton haven't got a replacement lined up yet for him.
I'm sure if they'd got it in place then this would be moving a lot faster.

We all should know by now the charade of a transfer, it's pure pantomime.

......and oh yes it is :)

Naylor Crying again.

I mean, of course we think Cucurella is a better left back than Zinchenko. Zin is a midfielder and Arsenal have signed Zin as a midfielder where he plays for and is captain of his national team.

Have to put this in here who the fcuk is Aaron Rodger’s
Green Bay Packer's quarterback, whose home field is Lambeau Field where City played on Saturday. One of the most instantly recognizable sportsmen over here. Won the Super Bowl and has been MVP (Most Valuable Player - Yank parlance) at least once. Hope that helps ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.