Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
We shoulda just hijacked the tagliafico deal by offering £5 mill, then bought grimaldo for the £6 mill that arsenal were apparently gonna get him for just to strengthen our position for Cucu ;)

Sell em for £10 mill a piece in January lol

Anyone who falls asleep during MOTD will know him. Wake up after Linekers joke of the day and you'll see him.
People have to endure highlights of Watford vs Norwich before watching Aaron Rodgers on the NFL show.
I kind of follow Handegg a bit, less so recently. I half know who he is.

I generally try to watch the super bowl, but always go to bed about half time as I’m bored, tired and can’t be arsed watching a concert.

The transfer window has only been open for 26 days and is open for another 37 days yet.

This transfer has only just got started. Neither club really seem heavily desperate on the transfer. City clearly do not rate this player at the fee Brighton will try and eek out for him as a maximum, and really he isn’t worth that much. We already have a better player playing in that position and a young lad coming through in that position. It’ll be nice if we get him for strength in depth but not the end of the world if we don’t.

We might not get him this year and end up doing the deal next year.

Most football fans don’t really pay much attention to transfers until the point a player signs because 95% or media transfer talk is made up bollocks. Most City and Brighton fans will barely have registered that this transfer might happen and just view the general talk about it like any of the 95% of the made up bollocks about any transfer.

I think thats the game that relegated us in 83, i believe u then went out of the bottom 3 but were relegated a few weeks later.

Yeah that seems right but I think we best you 1 0 and needed a point against Luton the following week ? I think everyone thought we would stay up , up steps Antic twats one in from 20 yards , that was us relegated wouldn’t mind we where top after 3 games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.