Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought I would join your Forum even if its only till Cucurella signs!!! Season tkt holder at Brighton for nearly 50years so sorry if I ramble on abit. Saw the likes of Lawrenson, Horton, Vicente Rodriquez pass through our club but never seen such an exciting player as Cucurella! In one season under Potter he transformed us into a watchable attacking side. What he could do for your side with the abundance of flair and quality at your disposal is quite frightening. You've signed Europes hottest property and spending £50m on our LB, LWB and sometimes CB will stick at least another 10 to 15 goals to his tally. You may not want to spend that on OUR boy but if you don't then one of the other big boys will in time to come! Not going to get caught up in the talk about Bloom but if you offer 42m and Delap on a season long loan ( who would flourish under Potter, and would come back a stronger player) then I would say good deal for all. UTA and shite on Utd.

Thought I would join your Forum even if its only till Cucurella signs!!! Season tkt holder at Brighton for nearly 50years so sorry if I ramble on abit. Saw the likes of Lawrenson, Horton, Vicente Rodriquez pass through our club but never seen such an exciting player as Cucurella! In one season under Potter he transformed us into a watchable attacking side. What he could do for your side with the abundance of flair and quality at your disposal is quite frightening. You've signed Europes hottest property and spending £50m on our LB, LWB and sometimes CB will stick at least another 10 to 15 goals to his tally. You may not want to spend that on OUR boy but if you don't then one of the other big boys will in time to come! Not going to get caught up in the talk about Bloom but if you offer 42m and Delap on a season long loan ( who would flourish under Potter, and would come back a stronger player) then I would say good deal for all. UTA and shite on Utd.
Welcome.

Cant argue with that.

We will see, but I'm not too optimistic. Borna Sosa would be a good alternative. I don't think this is a great idea not to sign anyone.

Good post mate, unlike some of your fellow seagulls. Personally considering we need a good left back and are quite a bit in profit from our transfer dealings I'd say pay the money. 50 million isn't that large for a young exciting fullback. Fuck me we paid that for that clown Mendy.

I'm strongly of the opinion that it'll be a straight £42mill, Delap I don't think is going anywhere.

Is it true that Bloom is a professional poker player? I'm sure I read that somewhere?

;)

Still here, just nothing worth discussing re Cucurella as total silence from anyone who might know anything at all ‍

edit…..obviously not banned (yet)

Silence is probably good for both sets of fans - constant overly opinionated, antagonistic media updates on nothing at all from either side just serve to wind the fans up, and cause the kind of mindless bickering we’ve seen on here and other places over recent weeks - between two sets of fans who really have no reason to have any sort of a problem with each other!

It’s clear the clubs are talking to one another, so all the stuff about insulting offers, players going on strike and heels being dug in on both sides are just pure melodrama to fill column inches while the real negotiations happen.

Completely pointless - and I very much doubt the reality of the conversations is anywhere near as childish or unprofessional as it’s being made out.

Good post mate, unlike some of your fellow seagulls. Personally considering we need a good left back and are quite a bit in profit from our transfer dealings I'd say pay the money. 50 million isn't that large for a young exciting fullback. Fuck me we paid that for that clown Mendy.
2016 Mendy :

- Key cog in Monaco's Ligue 1 winning squad
- One of their best players in Monaco's road to UCL semis, putting in a masterclass against Pep's Man city.
- Was highly coveted youth player under Bielsa's Marseille.

2022 Cuc :
- 3 caps for Spain
- 3 g/a

I'm not saying Mendy was a good servant for Man city and I pray he never features for the team ever again but I can atleast justify spending some money on 2016 Mendy. Can anyone justify 50 mil 'pounds' price tag on Cucurella (except that he has 4 years on contract) ? Txiki is right to not overpay for him.

I'm strongly of the opinion that it'll be a straight £42mill, Delap I don't think is going anywhere.

Is it true that Bloom is a professional poker player? I'm sure I read that somewhere?

;)
Probably plays a bit but not as much as he used to...spends his time between UK and Australia and Owns a few decent horses. Lucky to have him...astute fella and him hiring the likes of Barber, Ashworth and of course Potter shows he's no mug! Ashworth hugely responsible for great scouting network and will be a massive loss to us, in my eyes bigger than the loss of any one player, be it Cucu or Bissouma( turns out both probably) but Keep your eye on Caicedo this season, Utd didn't fancy him, shows what a shit show they've been running for years. He will be next for a huge move at the end of season. Ps not sure why I told you last bit...will get Hung!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.